Spa & Hot Tub Products
This EPA Registered & NSF/ANSI 60 Certified Pool & Spa family of products are all natural, non-corrosive and do not adversely affect water chemistry. This method is proven to provide better sanitization with less chemicals providing a healthier, safer, ECO-friendly environment than anything else on the market.
· Start with NEW spa Water and clean filter
· Balance and maintain normal water chemistry. pH 7.2-7.8 Alk 80-120
· Place sanitizer unit into the skimmer basket or anywhere in the spa
· Reduce Chlorine ppm to 0.5 ppm
· Do not clean filter for at least 1-2 weeks after installing the unit
· Stop use of other chemicals. No need for Phosphate removers, Algaecides, Clarifiers or Shock.
· Do not use with Bromine or biguanide products. (baquacil, softswim).
· Drain spa at least every 4 to 6 months to remove total dissolved solids
· Add new unit after drain/refill. Discard old unit.
· Follow installation instructions.